Hiya Girls, I’m back with another opportunity for you to win a few goodies!
Za wants to give five of you the chance to try out the new True White Exfoliating Clay, a mask that not only exfoliates but also whitens and moisturises. And what do you need to do? Very simple. Just share an interesting #TrueMe fact about yourself in the comments below using the hashtags #TrueMe and #ZaGirl. It could be about your obsession, hobbies, or any truth that you would like to share. The five most interesting answers will win a 30ml tube of the True White Exfoliating Clay.
Before you start, here are a few rules that you need to keep in mind.
- Contest open only to Indian residents above 18
- Contest runs from 1st – 8th May and winners will be declared on the 10th of May
- I will run the contest on my blog as well as on my Facebook page. Three winners will be selected from the blog comments and two from Facebook
- Please post only one #TrueMe Fact about yourself and you can participate only once, either on the blog or on Facebook
- I am only responsible to host the contest. Prizes will be sent by the Za team
- Please mention your email address along with your answers in the comments below.
Simple contest and simple rules? So what’s stopping you? Spill the beans about yourself but since I’m hosting the contest, I should go first right? Now I work in an international bank in the area of service management but this was definitely not what I wanted to do. I wanted to become a divorce lawyer for celebrities specially Hollywood celebs. And my reason was very simple. These folks earn an insane amount of money! I seriously thought of pursuing that career path once when i was in school but then realised that I probably would not be able to handle the mess so idea got cancelled and I went on to study history (I know history and bank have no relation but that’s another story 😀)
I’m eagerly waiting to read your #TrueMe fact so get going!