4. L’oreal Mythic Oil – I think I have the world’s weirdest hair when it comes to rinsing off oil. It just does not let go of the oil no matter how light it is.Rinsing off is pure torture and unless I shampoo at least 6-7 times, the oil refuses to come off. That’s why I’ve stopped using natural oils and switched to L’oreal ‘s Mythic oil. This one is perfect for me as it is very light and does not cling on to the strands. It washes off easily and leaves me with silky, smooth hair.
What’s your favorite hair care products? Do share in the comments below.
Two simple yet ubér chic styles for this monsoon are the ponytail and the hair bun. The possibilities are endless with these two easy hairstyles and they are just as effective at the gym as they are on a dinner date.
- Accessorize with a colorful floral headband or tie a bright colored scarf to your ponytail.
- Pull out some strands of hair over your face for a more stylish effect.
- This keeps the hair in place and still keeps you looking ready to hit the streets anytime you want
- Lightly brush your hair and gather all of your hair on one side, behind the ear.
- Take a bungee band and form a pony tail. Hide the bungee band by covering it with a piece of hair.
- One by one take the pieces of hair from the pony tail
- Turn the pieces round and pin them up with bobby pins around the pony tail.
- Take each piece one at a time a follow the similar procedure.
- Don’t forget to wash your hair with TRESemmé Climate Control Shampoo and Conditioner to tame the fly aways before starting the bun
- Stock up all your hair on top of your head in a ballerina bun, also known as a top knot bun. Another good option is a messy bun. If you are late for office or work, tie up your hair loosely in a messy bun. Looks stylish and is a quick to do hairstyle too.
- Get the wet and sassy look with a sleek doughnut bun this season.
- To attain the look, de-tangle your wet hair with the TRESemmé Climate Control Conditioner.
- Tie a high ponytail using a thick elastic hair band.
- Cover the band completely by spreading the ponytail, which now resembles a doughnut.
- Secure it using a small elastic hair band. Tuck in the excess hair around the bun using bobby pins. You are ready to face the downpour with panache!
- To strengthen hair before styling, massage your scalp with TRESemmé Climate Control Shampoo.
- To begin with the section ponytail, pull your hair from the forehead, using the top layer of your hair and make a half ponytail.
- Take the second layer of your hair and make a second ponytail.
- Grab the remaining hair and tie the third pony near your nape.
- Open up the hair a bit that connects two ponies to give it a messy touch.
- To start with, wash your hair using TRESemmé Climate Control Shampoo, to add the extra sheen the hairstyle demands.
- Now grab small sections of your hair and twist them in the form of snakes and tuck in place using bobby pins. Tie the larger section of your hair into a bun at the center of your head.
- Kerastase Serum Oleo-Relax is a smoothing serum to discipline fine dry, frizzy, unmanageable hair
- Its softening formula will leave hair silky smooth and more manageable whilst boasting incredible shine
- Kérastase Sérum Oléo-Relax is formulated with Nutri-Huile Complex and Anti-Frizz Protection formula which work to smooth and nourish your dry, frizzy, unmanageable hair
- Hair will benefit from improved softness and long-lasting volume and control
- Apply 2-4 pumps of Kérastase Nutritive Sérum Oléo-Relax Smoothing Sérum to towel-dried hair, focusing on mid-lengths and ends. Style as ususal.
|That’s all I need for my shoulder length hair|
Have you tried anything from the Mythic Oil range?