I am a huge online shopper and everyday spend at least an hour going through different websites to find the best bargains and deals available in makeup, clothes, shoes and basically everything. Till now we had websites that offer deals on products but now there are special websites that offer coupons and vouchers to help get more discounts and one such website is Couponia.in.
Couponia is a unique portal that offers exclusive coupons for the best of online Indian stores. Using these special vouchers you can get a wide array of discounts and deals on your favorite brands. For instance, I noticed that the portal offers exclusive coupons for Goodlife on some of my favorite brands such as Lakme and L’Oreal.
Interestingly, I also learnt that Couponia has an exclusive tie-up with the finest online stores. Through the portal, Couponia brings to its users discounts and bargains from stores and outlets across the country through personalized vouchers, cash coupons and discount offers. You can get access to unique voucher codes which you can further use at the fashion portals of your preference.
These coupons can be obtained and used in an easy process. Just visit Couponia and search for the store you are interested in. There you will find a list of all the coupons available for that store. Just pick up that specific coupon code and move on to the portal to make your purchase. As you go through the shopping process, you will be asked for the coupon code at the checkout stage. Simply enter the coupon code at this point to avail the discount. The portal is really consumer-friendly and you don’t even have to register to procure the coupons. However, if you want to remain updated on the latest offers, all you have to do is to sign up for their online newsletters and receive the latest coupons straight into your inbox.
The texture of the lip cream is very light and smooth and it applies evenly. It feels weightless and the color payoff is super. One swipe is basically all you need for luscious lips. The cream dries out to a matte finish pretty fast and then it practically does not budge for 3-4 hrs without flaking, caking or smudging (without eating or drinking). Else, it stays for about 5 hrs and then fades away leaving a pretty pink stain. The first time I used this on un- prepped lips and it felt really dry. The next time, I used a lip balm, blotted it and then applied Fandango Purple and it was fine. You do need a balm with this unless you want your pout to look dry and parched.
|Creamy when first applied|
|Dries to a matte finish soon after|
Here’s how it looks on me.
If you are looking for a matte lip color, Sleek Makeup’s Matte Me Lip cream is by far one of the best mattes to try. Awesome pigmentation, beautiful bright color and really long lasting. You can buy them from Sleek’s website for $6.99 exclusive of $2 shipping cost. I read somewhere that this range is Limited Edition so you might want to hurry up. Now I just pray Rioja Red reaches me soon!
Have you tried any of Sleek’s Matte Me lip creams?
1) Wash your brushes– Brushes are prime breeding ground for bacteria. If you wash your face regularly, makeup residue from applying makeup ends up on your brushes. You don’t need to wash them daily but once per week put all your brushes in a large jar or glass and fill it with water. Add 1 tsp. of baby shampoo, give it a good stir and let the brushes sit all day in the jar. Then rinse them off and dry them really well with a towel to make sure to get most of the water out. Leave them laying on a paper towel or napkin overnight to finish drying. This keeps your face from breaking out and keeps your makeup brushes lasting longer.
2) Wash your make up containers: Your makeup can flake off colored dust particles onto other products, creating a dirty look to your containers. Not only is this unsanitary but also messy. Once a month, wipe off all your makeup containers on the outside with a hot rag soaked in dish liquid or baby shampoo. Dry them off and they’re like new.
3) Replace mascara every 3 months: Mascara is one of the quickest products to dry out and it is one of the worst for breeding bacteria. Replace your mascara once every three months. Remember to stick with waterproof if you’re worried about smudges.
4) Update often: Go through your kit once every 6 months. Get rid of the stuff which needs to be changed or is not durable. Along with updating be sure you have colors that fit in with the season.
5) Keep them dry: Make sure you keep your make up kit dry. Moisture kills make up. Also keep them away from light and heat which can cause serious damage.
What is the Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eyeliner + Brightener?
It is a dual-ended eyeliner with a bolder, deeper shade on one end for lining and defining, and a brightening shade on the opposite end to open up the eyes. Revlon says both shades can be applied to the inner rim of the eye, should last all-day long and have a creamy formula that glides on smoothly.
Emerald – Blue-tinted teal with a matte finish.
|Revlon Emerald/Empire PhotoReady Kajal Swatch|
|Used Emerald on my upper lashline|