It is the 3rd of December and there is still no sign of the winter chill in Kolkata! We’ve never really had a very cold winter but it has not been this bad as well. I don’t know when I can start wearing all my blazers and sweaters but there is something I’ve already started on. Taking care of my skin that has turned quite dry. I remember when I was a kid and we didn’t have all the fancy shower creams and lotions etc, my grandma would always advocate the use of glycerine in winter. She only believed in natural therapies and glycerine and coconut oil were her solution to combating not only dryness but any skin problem. I’ve sort of continued with that practice making a slight change. I’ve switched over to glycerine soap and this year, have been using the new Medimix Ayurvedic Natural Glycerine soap with Lakshadi oil.
What are the benefits of going natural with Medimix Glycerine soap?
- The soap is enriched with natural glycerine and pure lakshadi oil that moisturises and softens skin naturally. If you have dry skin, this will help to get rid of the itchiness and you won’t have to slather on heavy creams and lotions after every few hours
- Other skin-friendly ingredients include Asvagandha, Haridra, Devadaru, curd water, coconut etc that refresh the skin, keeping it soft, supple and moisturized
- It is not only a great option for winter but you can use it all year round to hydrate the skin
- The soap has a refreshing natural fragrance
- It is reasonably priced at Rs 45 for 125 gm.
This season, go natural and make your skin smile 🙂