Fluffy, buttery interiors and crispy, crunchy exteriors are the hallmarks of a good waffle. Yes, cafes and restaurants make them very well but can you also get the same light, airy, sweet and crisp texture at home? Of course you can with the new Tupperware Silicone Waffle Maker. All you need to do is make the waffle batter, pour it into the moulds, microwave/freeze/put it into the oven, bake and in about 30 minutes, you get a batch of perfect waffles in front of you to devour.
The Tupperware Silicon Waffle Maker is priced at Rs 1990 and is extremely easy and convenient to use. It includes 4 shapes to bake 4 waffles at the same time, the silicone material is very soft and can be easily unmolded, has large handles for easy carrying and space to increase air circulation for even baking. Plus, it is flexible, unbreakable and does not deform hence the product is guaranteed to last for a very long time.
Read on for a sweet waffles recipe that you can try at home using the Tupperware Silicon Waffle Maker.
- 3 Eggs ( separate whites & yolks)
- 250 ml Milk
- 175 g Maida
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 75 Gm sugar
- 90 Gm Melted butter
- salt 1 pinch.
- Pre-heat the microwave to 220°c in convection mode
- Mix egg yolks, milk, flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in a bowl. Add melted butter to the mixture and mix again.
- Beat egg whites until they are stiff, then gently fold half of the egg whites into a bowl using a silicone spatula.
- After folding the first half of the egg whites, add the second half and continue to fold gently.
- Set Tupperware Silicone Waffle Maker on the microwave rack. Distribute the mixture evenly in all the 4 cavities and bake for 18 minutes.
- After 18 minutes, unmould the waffles onto the microwave rack and bake for another 6 to 8 mins till the waffles turns golden brown.
- Serve right away with butter and maple syrup, berries, fruits, chocolate sauce or any of your favorite toppings.
This is a very easy recipe and the waffles come out really well. And, you don’t even need a special waffle iron to make these at home. Do try it out using the Tupperware Silicon Waffle Maker and let me know how the waffles turn out 🙂