If you see my pictures, you will notice that I have naturally wavy hair and that I almost always leave it open. There was a time when I was obsessed with getting poker straight tresses and had also gone for chemical straightening. That was seven years back and a big mistake. The chemicals ruined my hair and made it very dry and it took nearly a year to nourish it back to life. After that disaster, I’ve always relied on flat irons and I’ve tried quite a few brands. One that I’ve been loving recently is the Irresistible Me Diamond Professional Styling Iron.
Irresistible Me is an international brand well-known for hair extensions, wigs, hair tools and accessories. They sent the Professional Styling Iron for review and I have been using it for some time. When I first saw the box, I was impressed by the sleek packaging. A black box with silver lettering and magnetic closing to store the product. The flat iron is a bright fire-truck red and looks attractive. The box also includes an instruction manual.
Irresistible Me Diamond Professional Styling Iron Description
The Diamond Professional Flat Iron is our next-generation, digital, SMART styling iron featuring unique DIAMOND Hi-Tech, which coats the floating ceramic plates with crushed diamond particles mixed with tourmaline.
The diamond and tourmaline technology will protect your hair and keep all the natural hair oils, color and moisture in, leaving your hair healthy, shiny and frizz free. The styling will last longer against air humidity and everyday stress.
Price – $149. Now available for $97. You can buy it here.
The product has a number of features that sets it apart from regular flat irons.
- It is light-weight and therefore perfect for travelling
- It heats up really fast and turns off automatically in 30 minutes
- Has an intelligent heat display that lets you see the temperature all the time
- You can adjust the temperature based on your requirement
- It automatically changes the temperature display to Celsius or Fahrenheit, depending on the supplied voltage
- It has a thumb print and cool tips for a steady grip
- The 1” floating plate self-adjusts, eliminating any pressure points, so that the iron can work through your hair smoothly without pulling
- The manual recommends what temperature to use depending on the hair type. For fine hair, it is recommended to use low to medium heat setting. For normal/medium hair, it is medium to high and for thick/coarse hair, it is high
- It can also be used to create loose curls.
Very cool features no doubt but does it work? The Diamond Styling Iron is by far the lightest flat iron I have used. The quality is good and the packaging sturdy. Usually with flat irons, the plates tend to be the biggest problem. I have tried so many where I’ve had to tug and pull and it is not a smooth pass. In this one, no such issues. 1-2 passes gives me smooth and straight hair without any frizz and dryness. I would have liked the plates to be slightly wider though to cover a larger area.
In these pics, I have not used any styling product before using the iron. I like to keep the ends slightly wavy so I have not gone for the poker-straight look. It took me only five minutes and two passes to get the straight hair. You can see how smooth and shiny it looks. I don’t have any makeup on because I clicked the pictures before getting ready. It is good to keep things real sometimes no? 🙂
If you are looking for a good quality flat iron, give the Irresistible Me Diamond Professional Styling Iron a try. This is definitely the best flat iron I have used. Irresistible Me ships worldwide. If you live outside the US, you will need an adapter for the plug.
Product sent by the brand for review purpose