L’Oreal Professionnel has come out with an all new Hair Spa range for the festive season. I’ve been trying out the Smooth Revival Shampoo and Conditioner created to tame rebellious hair and I’m absolutely loving them!
About the products
Smooth Revival Shampoo (23o ml) – specially formulated to gently cleanse and smoothen rebellious hair. It is enriched with the goodness of Water Lily and Apricot oil extract known to leave the hair softer, smoother and shinier.
Smooth Revival Conditioner (200 ml) – specially formulated to smoothen rebellious hair. It is enriched with the goodness of Water Lily and Apricot oil extract known to leave the hair softer, smoother and shinier.
Price – Rs 400 each
Availability – Salons, Amazon India, Flipkart
My thoughts on the products
- I like the mint color packaging of the products and the fresh floral fragrance that lasts pretty much all day
- The shampoo texture is slightly runny and does not lather as much but it does get rid of the oil and dirt in one wash itself. It is gentle enough to be used every day
- The conditioner is thicker and creamier than the shampoo but it does not weigh the hair down. If you have extra dry hair, you might like a conditioner that is heavier but if you have normal-dry hair, this should work fine
- I’m loving the effect of this range on my hair. After rinsing off the shampoo and conditioner, my hair feels so soft and smooth. There are no tangles, no dry ends and the best part is that my hair does not fall flat and looks really shiny and glossy
- This range has been created for unruly, frizzy hair and while I don’t really have those issues, my hair definitely has become more manageable and smooth. And it stays that way for a couple of days till I wash my hair again
- The products contain sulfates and chemicals so if you want to go au naturel, these might not be suitable for you. I’m fine with them and besides, my hair seems to like this range.
If you have normal-dry, frizzy hair, you can check out the new L’Oreal Professionnel Hair Spa Smooth Revival Shampoo and Conditioner. Availability is a problem because you can get this range only in select salons and websites but if you do manage to get your hands on the products, I think you will like them too. They should work well on oily hair as well because the products are quite gentle and do not weigh the hair down so you do get some volume and bounce as well.
Have you tried the L’Oreal Professionnel Hair Spa range? Which ones do you like?