MAC is out with the Vamplify Lip Glosses and they are amazeballs! And this is coming from someone who stays far far way from lip glosses. I’m thinking of submitting a petition to MAC to make these permanent because they are so much better than their permanent lip gloss formulas. According to MAC, Vamplify is their most dramatic lipgloss to date and includes natural oils such as coconut, almond, sesame, and avocado to keep lips moist and hydrated through the wear. I got three shades – Hyper Fabulous, a mauvey brown, Peer Pressure, a dark burgundy and What’s Going On, a shimmery fuchsia.
- These come in a long tube with a slightly slanted sponge applicator for application
- The formula is different compared to Lipglass. There is a lot less tackiness and stickiness
- I get around 3-4 hours out of the Vamplify glosses and they don’t feather or bleed
- The glosses are loaded with pigment and go opaque with a single application similar to a liquid lipstick. I love the shiny finish and the fact that the shine stays on for a considerable amount of time
- Also love how incredibly comfortable they are on the lips. No dryness at all
- The Vamplify glosses are a bit expensive though at Rs 1800 but they are really worth buying!
Here are the FOTD’s.
Which shade did you like the most? Do share in the comments below.