Oshea Herbals is a Kolkata based brand and they have a range of herbal beauty, health care and personal care products. I’ve seen their ads in newspapers but never tried out any product till the good Oshea Herbals people sent some over. I’ll be putting up individual reviews of everything I’ve received. In this post, I’ll talk about the Glopure Fairness Face Wash.
About Oshea Herbals Glopure Fairness Face Wash
This face wash made from natural ingredients, which lightens the skin tone, nourishes and revitalizes the complexion to make skin look bright ,fresh , soft and beautiful. It is used to remove dirt , oil and make-up from face.
- Blackberry- astringent properties
- Mulberry- Known as a fairness agent
- Licorice Extracts – Suppresses production of melanin which causes skin darkening
Price – Rs 115.00 for 80 gm
Available At – http://osheaherbals.com/
My Thoughts On The Product
- It is a regular tube with a flip top cap. I like the simple and colorful packaging with the picture of blackberries. The flip top cap is quite sturdy so no chance of spillage if you are taking it along while travelling
- It has a tangy citrus smell which is a bit strong for my liking
- The texture is different than other face washes. It is jelly like and feels quite slippery on the skin
- It does not lather too much but is very effective in doing its job of cleansing the skin. Won’t remove heavy makeup but dirt, oil and grease it gets rid off very well
- I like that the face wash does not leave my skin dry
- Reasonably priced
Honestly, I’ve not seen any lightening of my skin tone but I wasn’t expecting that either. As long as a face wash cleanses my skin and makes it look fresh and bright, I’m happy. And the Oshea Herbals Glopure Fairness Face Wash does that.