What’s Hot about the shade Refined Wine?
- The pink packaging is really attractive. Love the reflective pink caps!
- Formula is quite moisturising. More than the regular ColorSensational Range. It does not dry out my lips at all
- Very pigmented. One swipe gives a lot of color. Couple more and its Va Va Voom!
- Lasts for nearly 4-5 hours and leaves a nice stain after fading which stays on for quite sometime
- Goes on very smooth
- Has a semi-glossy finish
- Reasonably priced at Rs 350 for 3.9g
What’s Not that Great?
- The fragrance is too strong. That’s the only thing I dislike about the lipstick.
Get this shade if you are into deep, dark wines. Highly recommended!
Have you tried any lipstick from The Jewels range? What’s your take on them? Do share in the Comments below.