This week’s spotlight is on a cute and bubbly newbie blogger, Apoorva, a.ka Appu who writes at http://apoorvathinks.blogspot.in. She is a 22 yrs old software engineer and has become so addicted to blogging that she even does it at times from office (I totally get the addicted part Appu..if only my office didn’t block all the social networking websites!)
Appu loves meeting new people and making friends. Her favorite color till a few years back was black but now it has changed to blue and purple after she turned girly :)). She loves to wear jeans but her friends say that she looks best in kurtis. Her hobbies include swimming, dancing, shopping and keeping abreast of current affairs (she won all quiz competitions she participated in till class 12!). She loves her HTC mobile phone, chocolates and dressing up (am with you on the last two :))
Appu shares a few of her favorites with us:
1. Oriflame Pure Color in Vintage Nude – A perfect nude for all skin tones
2. Aloe Vera Gel – An elixir for the skin. My favorite is this one from Banjaras.
3. Hair Serums – Love the shine these give to my hair
4. Wide Toothed Massage Comb from Vega – Perfect for a head massage!
5. Lacto Tan Clear from Nature’s Essence – The best product to fight a stubborn tan
Thank you for sharing your favorites with us Appu. I’ve been on the lookout for a good tan remover for a really long time and will surely try out Nature’s Essence.
Wish you the very best for your blog and keep smiling that wonderful smile :))