I’m back with this week’s edition of my most used hair, fragrance, body, bath, face/skincare and makeup products. This week I had a bit of an issue with pimples so didn’t really use a lot of stuff on the face.
1. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner – The 5 problems one solution shampoo and conditioner didn’t work for me. I used them for about 4 times together and they have made my hair so limp. To top it off, I now have dandruff! Getting rid of the shampoo. The conditioner I”ll probably use with a different shampoo.
2. Frederik Fekkai Glossing Sheer Shine Mist – Had picked this up from strawberrynet some months back but didn’t really use it much. Since my hair was looking so dull, thought of giving this a try and I’m quite impressed. Its really lightweight, smells great and there is quite a bit of shine after applying. Me liking:)
Face/Skincare, Fragrance, Body and Bath
1. Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sunscreen Gel – I like this because its lightweight, absorbs very well and I don’t sweat after applying.
2. Fab India Vit E Moisturising cream – I like Fab India products because they suit my skin very well. I’m very apprehensive of trying out natural products on my face but Fab India has never disappointed me. This particular moisturizer is for dry skin but its not heavy and greasy at all. A good alternative to the Body Shop Vit E cream.
3. Avon Senses Deo in Get Ready – Love the fresh aqua smell
4. Aloe Veda Chocolate Vanilla Luxury Shower Gel – I’m a sucker for anything chocolate and vanilla. And this shower gel has both! Yummilicious!
5. Victoria’s Secret Body Lotion in Strawberries and Champagne – Along with The Body Shop, my other fav brand for fragrances and bath& body related products is Victoria’s Secret. Great value for money and super quality. This lotion just sends me off to strawberry heaven whenever I apply it!
6. Victoria’s Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Sweet Daydream – If you haven’t tried VS Body Mists, you are missing something. These are just awesome! They are reasonably priced, have quite a lot of product (250 ml), smell great and last throughout the day. Absolutely perfect for weather like ours. Sweet Dream has me smelling of apple, raspberry and vanilla the entire day. What’s not to love!……btw you can win one of these VS mists in a contest I’m running till the 27th.
1. Maybelline’s BB Cream – Just the right product to use when you want to go easy on the face.
2. Cyber Colors Translucent Powder – Had picked this up from Sasa in Singapore. Love the no shine look this gives.
3. MAC Peaches Blush – What more can I say about this that has not been said? I love Peaches. Period.
4. NYX Eyeshadow Palette in I love Jamaica – Great palette for smokey eyes.
5. Chambor Stay-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Forever Blue – This is a great navy shade and it lasts all day.
6. Inglot Eye and Lip Pencil in 89 – Ive been using this black eye pencil a lot simply coz I want this to get over fast. Its certainly not my favorite eye pencil. Way too drying and too much of tugging and pulling involved while applying.
7. Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in Funky Fushia – Super bright pink and I’ve been wearing this all week. Read review here.
8. Lotus Herbals Seduction Gloss in Sappy Watermelon & Passion Fruit Splash – These I bought last week and have been showing them a lot of love. One is a dark orangey red and the other a pretty violet. Won’t say that they are the most pigmented glosses around but I love the color, the non-stickiness, the shine and the subtle shimmer.
9. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Mauve – A very pretty pinky mauve that does not wash me out. Great for office
10. Rosebud Perfume Co Lip Balm in Mocha Rose – Had picked this up from Sephora and is my absolute fav lip balm. This smells of chocolate and vanilla and its so difficult to stop myself from licking it off. As a balm, it does its job very well. Keeps my lips moisturized for hours and its non-sticky. And how cute is the packaging!
What were the products you used the most? Do share below and let me know if you want me to review anything from here.