Do you have phases where you love one color so much that you keep buying everything of that? Well, I am now in that phase and my color of obsession? What else but Fuchsia!!!…Think I’m living in Fuchsia land right now. From dresses to shoes to bags to lipsticks to even phone covers. All of these that I’ve bought recently are in Fuchsia. Its like no other color exists for me nowadays. And you wanna know how this obsession started? It all started after I got hold of the Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Fuchsia. One swipe of the beauty on my lips and I was hooked! What an awesome awesome color!
The Revlon Colorburst lipsticks are by far one of the best lipsticks around and I’m sure everyone has at least one in their collection. Whats not to love about them? The price is decent at Rs 610 (some websites still sell them at Rs 580), the packaging is pretty chic, the pigmentation is great, its really moisturizing, the staying power is quite high and there are some great shades available in the range to suit all skin tones.
- Easy to glide on
- Glossy finish so lips look really full
- High-impact color. One swipe is enough for a burst of rich fuchsia
- Zero bleeding despite being such a dark color
- Keeps my lips well hydrated for a long time. I don’t need to wear a lip balm before applying the lipstick
- Stays on for nearly 4-5 hours and does not stain that much
- The packaging is really great. Very Chanel-esque!
- No weird plasticky smell
- Can be worn on all skintones
Like the color? What’s your favorite Colorburst shade? Do share and put in yr comments below.