ColourPop Ultra Satin Lips is a new range of liquid lipsticks launched recently and I love this formula! They are very pigmented, set to a comfortable satin/matte finish and do not dry out lips. The only issue with the Ultra Satins is that they transfer. As ColourPop puts it, the colors “kiss and tell”. They don’t go all over the place but yes, if you’ve had a very heavy meal, then do take a mirror out and check your face once!
ColourPop launched 16 shades initially and have added to the collection since. In this post, I’ve got eight beautiful colors to show you.
- Tansy – medium yellow brown
- The Rabbit – hot fuchsia with a subtle blue sheen
- London Fog – bright blue red
- Spritz – pastel bubblegum pink
- Naked Ladies – bright coral red
- Panda – pink violet
- Frick n Frack – rosy terracota
- Lost – brown red
Have you tried any of the ColourPop Ultra Satins? Which one is your favorite shade? Do share in the comments below.