The Monsoon edition of My Envy Box arrived a couple of days back and it totally brightened that very dull and cloudy day. I loved the June box and to me, it was one of the best they sent out. The July box is great as well and I’m so glad that My Envy Box has upped their game and are sending out such wonderful boxes.
I love the July box because it contains one product that I was looking to buy and now I don’t have to 🙂 and one product I badly needed coz mine got over. Let’s take a look at what I got inside that pretty purple box.
- Masker Aide Weather Warrior Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask- Full size (Rs.400/- for 23g)
- H2O+ Dual Action Eye Makeup Remover Sample 40ml –
- Ananda Aloe Rose & Rose Distillate Hydrating Mask- 50g (Full size- Rs.1105/- for 100g) – This is the one I was looking to buy
- Catrice Cosmetics Waterproof Eye Pencil in Karate With Bronze Lee ( I love the name!) – Full size (Rs.330/-)
- Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Perfume Sample Vial (Rs.3300/- for 30ml)
I like everything in my box. It’s a good mix of makeup and skincare, the brands are well known and the box offers very good value for money. I’m now really looking forward to see what August brings me 😀
Each My Envy Box costs Rs 850 but since I love you all so much, I’m giving you a code that will get you 15% off on everything on their website that includes subscriptions + products. Click here and use the code DOLONPP during checkout.
Box sent by the brand