Elle18 recently launched their Color Pops Matte Lipstick range and in this post, I’ll do a quick review of them and show you swatches of five shades. The lipsticks are priced at Rs 100 each and available in 20 vibrant shades.
Faces Ultime Pro Mineral Loose Powder has been around for sometime but I’ve just recently been trying them out and in this post, will share my thoughts on the product. I have two shades from this range – Golden Beige and Honey Beige.
FACES Ultime Pro Mineral Loose Powder with its innovative non-comedogenic formulation makes sure that it does not clog your pores and is hypoallergenic, with protective shielding properties; so enjoy the earthly feeling of your skin breathing freely. This silky and youthful powder from FACES cosmetics provides you with a matte yet natural look, with its mineral formula which stops it from looking too flat during a hot summer day, when all you want is to look fresh. It comes with a unique, spill-proof, easy-to-use applicator. With minerals and sun protection quality, it becomes a summer essential for all your makeup needs. Available in five beautiful shades of golden beige, honey beige, ivory beige, natural beige, and sand beige, FACES Ultime Pro Mineral Loose Powder is suitable for all skin tones.
Lakmé is back with its progressive style statement for the season and it’s all about an Illuminated look and the products used to create it. Inspired by the shimmer and sparkle of a precious crystal, the new product range consists of Shimmer Lipsticks, new Eyeshadow Palettes, Eye Liners, Kajal and Nail Colors.
- Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Lip Shimmer – The new range consists of fifteen shades that deliver a rich color sheen with a reflective shimmer finish. Priced at Rs. 700/-
- Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette – available in Silver and Gold. The palette comprises six eye shadow options in satin and shimmer finish. Priced at Rs. 995/-
- Lakmé Absolute Precision Eye Artist Eyeliner – available in 3 metallic shades: Emerald Green, Blue Sapphire and Burnished Brown. Priced at Rs. 850/-
- Lakmé Absolute Precision Eye Artist Kajal – is a twist up variant that delivers a rich black finish. Priced at Rs. 750/-
- Lakme Absolute Gel Stylist – available in 10 glitter shades. Priced at Rs. 400/-
Himalaya Herbals is out with some new Lip Care products that are available in two variants:
- Care –
- Intensely moisturizes and repairs dry lips
- Heals chapped and rough lips
- Provides long-lasting moisture care
- Flavors – Soft Natural Vanilla and Rich Cocoa Butter
- Color –
- Enhances your natural lip color
- Prevents moisture loss
- Boosts moisture retention capacity
- Flavors – Litchi Shine, Peach Shine, Strawberry Shine
The lip balms are priced at Rs 125 and are said to be 100% natural and free from mineral oil, petroleum jelly, preservatives and silicones. If you buy any of these lip care lip balms, you will be contributing Rs 2 to Himalaya’s Care For Lips initiative supporting corrective cleft surgery. Kudos Himalaya for this initiative.
VLCC’s Enchanting Eyes Kajal will create a dark, intense line for dramatic eyes. It is smudge-proof and waterproof, which makes it last long, really long. VLCC Enchanting Eyes Kajal is dermatologically-tested and enriched with botanical extracts and comes in an easy-to-use retractable stick format.