If you have been waiting for MAC’s Vibe Tribe collection, rejoice, coz it hits the stores this month in India. Vibe Tribe is MAC’s super sized summer collection and includes a wide range of products from lipsticks, eye shadow palettes, blushes, bronzers to even makeup bags. I picked up only one lipstick from the collection, Hot Chocolate, which is actually a repromote from a collection that launched nearly four years back. Since Vibe Tribe is limited edition and because of the beautiful tribal-inspired packaging (which did generate some controversy in the US), the price is slightly higher than usual. Hot Chocolate and the other three lipsticks in the collection is priced at Rs 1600.
Elle18 recently launched their Color Pops Matte Lipstick range and in this post, I’ll do a quick review of them and show you swatches of five shades. The lipsticks are priced at Rs 100 each and available in 20 vibrant shades.
Faces Ultime Pro Mineral Loose Powder has been around for sometime but I’ve just recently been trying them out and in this post, will share my thoughts on the product. I have two shades from this range – Golden Beige and Honey Beige.
FACES Ultime Pro Mineral Loose Powder with its innovative non-comedogenic formulation makes sure that it does not clog your pores and is hypoallergenic, with protective shielding properties; so enjoy the earthly feeling of your skin breathing freely. This silky and youthful powder from FACES cosmetics provides you with a matte yet natural look, with its mineral formula which stops it from looking too flat during a hot summer day, when all you want is to look fresh. It comes with a unique, spill-proof, easy-to-use applicator. With minerals and sun protection quality, it becomes a summer essential for all your makeup needs. Available in five beautiful shades of golden beige, honey beige, ivory beige, natural beige, and sand beige, FACES Ultime Pro Mineral Loose Powder is suitable for all skin tones.
Lakmé is back with its progressive style statement for the season and it’s all about an Illuminated look and the products used to create it. Inspired by the shimmer and sparkle of a precious crystal, the new product range consists of Shimmer Lipsticks, new Eyeshadow Palettes, Eye Liners, Kajal and Nail Colors.
- Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Lip Shimmer – The new range consists of fifteen shades that deliver a rich color sheen with a reflective shimmer finish. Priced at Rs. 700/-
- Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette – available in Silver and Gold. The palette comprises six eye shadow options in satin and shimmer finish. Priced at Rs. 995/-
- Lakmé Absolute Precision Eye Artist Eyeliner – available in 3 metallic shades: Emerald Green, Blue Sapphire and Burnished Brown. Priced at Rs. 850/-
- Lakmé Absolute Precision Eye Artist Kajal – is a twist up variant that delivers a rich black finish. Priced at Rs. 750/-
- Lakme Absolute Gel Stylist – available in 10 glitter shades. Priced at Rs. 400/-
Good girl? Bad girl? Glam girl? Ask VIVA GLAM Ariana Grande! MAC introduced a new lipstick and lipglass with Viva Glam spokesperson Ariana Grande in 2016 and the collection is now in stores in India. I’ve got the lipstick to show you in this post!