The iconic designer Sabyasachi and the iconic beauty brand Lakmé has come together once again to create Illuminate 2.0, a range designed to create looks that celebrate the glamour of shimmer. This range is all about luminous make up and includes the Illuminating Foundation, 4 new metallic shades of the Shine Line, the Sun-Kissed Bronzer, Moon-Lit Highlighter and Illuminating Shimmer Bricks. I was sent some of the products from this range to try out and in this post, will finally share my thoughts on the new Lakmé Absolute Illuminate Range.
I, for one, have been a Lakme CC Cream loyalist from the last year or so, and found it to be more effective than the contemporaries flooding the market. I would normally use it with a tiny blob of moisturizer (read MAC Strobe Cream), and it would instantly perk my face up, give it a natural sheen without going dry or patchy. That was then. Now, with the launch of the new variant of the Lakme CC cream, the Lakme 9To5 CC Color Transform Cream and the very lucrative color transforming element added to it, I couldn’t wait to try it and figure out what more it has to offer .
Lakme 9To5 CC Color Transform Cream Description
Tired of using a bunch of different products every day to get that perfect look, what if you could have your fairness cream, moisturizer, sunscreen and concealer all in one seamless CC cream. It’s time to toss the clutter aside and make way for first colour changing CC cream from the house of Lakme.. Lakme’s first advanced fairness cream that changes color as you blend, to give a make-up finish. Instantly brightens, conceals, evens skin tone and moisturizes, freshens and protects. This color changing cream starts like a fairness cream and finishes like make-up to give you skin that looks styled by an expert , everyday.
Hiya pretties! Thanks to your love and support, the blog completed four years last month and here I am with a small giveaway to celebrate the occasion. There will be two winners and the prizes are:
- Ipsy June Glam Bag – contains an Urban Decay eyeshadow, ColourPop creme gel liner, Be a Bombshell lip gloss, Peter Lamas hair treatment mask (deluxe sample), Rodial stem cell cleansing cream (deluxe sample)
- Lakme hamper – contains four lipsticks and two nail polishes.
Like the prizes? Read the terms and conditions of the Giveaway carefully.
- Giveaway is open only to Indian residents above the age of 18
- Giveaway starts 5th July and ends 24th July. I will announce the names of the winners by the 30th of July
- You will need to comment on which prize you would like to win. If the two winners select the same prize, I will decide on who gets what
- I will be using Rafflecopter to select the two winners. The decision will be final and binding
- No fake entries please. I will be checking all entries and the fake ones will be disqualified
- It is mandatory to follow all the steps in the Rafflecopter widget
- I will be sending the prizes to the winners however I will not be held responsible for loss or damage of the products in transit.
Enough of rules. Let’s get to the real thing. Just follow the steps in the Rafflecopter widget and that is it. In case you face any problem, shoot me a mail at email@example.com. All the Best!
The heat, terrible humidity and of course the constant coloring of hair has made it quite frizzy and dry. I was looking to get a hair treatment done when Moroccanoil got in touch and asked if I wanted to try out the new Smoothing Treatment using products from the Smoothing Range. I was told that the treatment is meant for dry, unruly and frizzy hair and my hair fit the bill perfectly.
In Kolkata, you can get Moroccanoil products and treatments in quite a few salons but the one chosen for me was Bridgette Jones Fashion Salon. The process started off with the expert giving an overview of the new Smoothing Range, enriched with AminoRenew which restores amino acids into frizzy, unruly hair resulting in more manageable hair with a smooth appearance. She also analysed my hair and rightfully said that I have very dry ends and therefore the treatment would be quite beneficial. The following products were used :
- Moroccanoil Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner ( Rs 1800) – AminoRenew ingredient aligns hair’s keratin structure. Smoothes hair from the inside out. Color-safe, sulfate, phosphate and paraben-free.
- Moroccanoil Treatment ( Rs 1800) – The essential foundation for all hair types. A versatile styler that can be used for conditioning, styling and finishing. Fast-absorbing, antioxidant argan oil-infused formula transforms hair to become shiny, smooth and manageable. Speeds up drying time.
- Moroccanoil Smoothing Mask ( Rs 2790) – Concentrated argan butter formula. Intensely conditions to set the stage for smooth styling. Improves elasticity.
Let me introduce you to the Manizer Sisters Mary-Lou, Cindy-Lou and Betty-Lou today. Some of you probably know them but those who don’t, let me tell you that these three sisters are bombs! They work towards giving you glowing, luminous skin, they work as highlighters, eyeshadows and blushes and once you get to know them, will stay your best friends for life. The sisters were earlier on their own but now their maker, theBalm has got them together in a sleek travel-friendly palette priced at $28.00.