Something strange has happened to me. All these years I have steered clear of anything shiny, shimmery or glittery on my lips. Mattes have been an all time favorite but things are slowly changing. Or maybe it is just a phase who knows but I see myself getting drawn towards shimmer lip colors! When I went to the L’Oreal counter to check out the new Infallible Mega Gloss range, I did not even look at the cream finish glosses! My eyes were stuck on the Dazzle range and I picked up a beautiful glittery dark purple berry shade called Gloss Me I’m Gorgeous. The Infallible Mega Gloss range is part of L’Oreal’s Cannes 2016 collection and priced at Rs 850 each (Please learn from them Revlon!)
Isn’t the world so much more colorful when you have your BFF by your side? L’Oreal Paris now gives you and your BFF the opportunity to have some fun coloring your hair and also stand a chance to meet Sonam Kapoor!
Here’s what you need to do.
- Step 1 – Follow @PoutPretty on Twitter, @poutpretty on Instagram and like my Facebook page.
- Step 2 – Tag yr BFF and tell me on either Fb, Twitter or Instagram why you want to color your hair with your BFF using the hashtag #NoColourNoFashion
- Step 3 – If I like your answer, 1 BFF pair will receive a pack of L’Oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss hair color each
- Step 4 – The winning pair has to click a selfie together of their colored hair and share the picture with me and L’Oreal Paris on either Facebook, twitter, getthelook, Instagram with the hashtag #NoColourNoFashion
- Step 5 – Lucky winners selected by L’Oreal stand a chance to meet Sonam Kapoor and win exciting fashion vouchers
Simple contest right? So start tagging and letting me know why you want to color your hair with your BFF to win a L’Oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss hair color for both of you. Here are some points you need to keep in mind.
- Contest starts 16th October and ends 21st October and is open only to Indian residents above 18 yrs
- There will be one winning pair chosen from all the entries sent to me via Fb, Instagram or Twitter
- I am responsible to host the contest and select the BFF couple who wins a hair color each. Prizes will be sent by L’Oreal Paris. They are also responsible to declare winners who get to meet Sonam Kapoor.
- Entries without the hashtag #NoColourNoFashion will not be accepted.
All the best!
After four successful years of the Colour Trophy, L’Oréal Professionnel has upped the ante by re-christening their mega hairdressing event – the Indian Hairdressing Awards. The Colour Trophy has been the benchmark in hairdressing, raising the standards of creativity and innovation with each passing year, and this year has been no exception! The Indian Hairdressing Awards 2014-15 witnessed exemplary talent and outstanding creativity that will inspire new trends in the hairdressing industry.
In August this year, hairdressers across the country were invited by L’Oréal Professionnel to send in their entries – photographs of the looks they created – in a category of their choice. The categories included Colour Trophy, Cut & Style, Men’s Image and Young Colourist. “We received more than 1000 entries this year! It is overwhelming to see the number of entries multiply with each edition of the IHA and the quality keeps getting better and better.” said Sussan Verghese GM Marketing, L’Oréal Professionnel.
The live competitions kick-started in the SOUTH, followed by the WEST regionals and then the EAST regional rounds in Kolkata, where the audience witnessed quite a spectacular show. Entries were received from all over the east region from Kolkata, Mizoram, Cuttack, Jamshedpur etc. The 34 Regional Finalists at the EAST event worked hard to recreate their looks on the morning of the event for a panel of judges which included a mix of experts from the fashion and beauty industry. The judges included photographer Somnath Roy, makeup artist Stafford Braganza and fashion director Ekta Rajani.
Take a bow L’Oreal Paris coz you guys have come out with a lipstick range that is truly ‘Infallible‘! L’Oreal has relaunched the Infallible range with a different packaging and an updated formula and while I have not tried any of the earlier Infallible lipsticks, this new range is simply fabulous. There are 15 shades to choose from for luxurious, comfortable and long lasting lip color and I received six of them to try out. The shades I’ll talk about in this post are:
- Forever Fuchsia – bright fuchsia
- Persistent Plum – deep plum
- Resilient Raisin – dark chocolate
- Ravishing Red – true red
- Always Apricot – mix of orange and coral with more orange
- Charismatic Coral – very similar to Always Apricot. Has more coral.
Keep reading for the review, swatches and FOTD with my favourite shade.
This latest launch in the Indian market is one that I was waiting for a long time. International bloggers have raved about this product and I knew that I would buy it the moment it landed in the stores. And I’m talking about the new L’Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation – Revolutionary liquid transforms on contact, leaving a soft powder like finish. This foundation is so amazingly lightweight it’s like wearing no makeup at all! Just shake and apply – it’s magic!