In my previous post, I shared with you my experience of attending an event where I got to know more about the Orient Electric Aero Series range of fans. Today’s post is where I write in details about these fans and how they are such a game-changer in the premium ceiling fan market.
Today, Home décor is no longer just restricted to fancy furniture, paintings and accessories. Home décor now encompasses everything. It is all about a wholesome experience and that has extended to even our electric appliances and consumer durables.
Earlier, seldom did we pay heed to the aesthetics of our electric appliances but now, with changing consumer preferences and rising disposable incomes, the market has witnessed a significant increase in the demand for interior upgrades and this is also fuelling the demand for designer and premium fans. And that is where the Aero Series range of premium fans fit perfectly. These fans are aerodynamically designed; deliver high air delivery of 300 CMM, run silently and to top it all, they flaunt a beautiful design that is sure to add drama to your space.
Orient Electric Aero Series Range – Aerostorm & Aerocool
When you look at a ceiling fan do you even think about what kind of technology can go behind creating it? Well, neither did I till I was told at the Orient Electric event that the new Aerostorm & Aerocool fans in the Aero Series range have actually been inspired by the ground breaking winglet technology used in creating modern aircrafts! The unique winglet design in its blades minimizes the vortex, delivering higher air thrust and minimal noise.
- These fans promise highest air delivery of 300 CMM
- They have a sweep of 1320 mm and has 100% rust-free blade made of high-grade glass-filled compounded ABS which provides strength to the blades, thus making it bend-proof, rust-proof and easy to clean.
- Inspired from aerofoil design of Aircraft wings and uses the winglet technology to further reduce the air cutting sound while giving an impressive air delivery of 300 CMM.
- Sturdiest and heaviest 18-pole motor design for longer life.
- Metalized UV deco ring, radiant PU paint finish and striking spiral curves which make them very good looking fans!
Orient Electric Aero Series Range – Aeroquiet
You know that irritating sound of the ceiling fan whirring by? Do you know what causes that? The main reason of fan noise is in fact the sound of air cutting which is produced when blades of a fan cut the air to create turbulence causing air to be pushed. Other factors that contribute to the fan noise including the size and quality of motor, design of blades, mounting hardware and the body material. Well, we can bid adieu to that sound because with the Aero Series range, Orient Electric has for the first time introduced a breakthrough in fans by addressing the important though latent need for silence. Orient Aeroquiet, the first fan launched under this series in 2017, makes 4dbs lesser noise than other fans which means that Aeroquiet reduces noise by 4000 times in comparison to normal fans.
- Advanced aerodynamic profiled blade design which ensures maximum air throw while reducing sound by reducing friction and turbulence.
- Sturdiest 18-pole heavy motor with double ball bearing for smooth and silent operation.
- Orient Aeroquiet runs at 310 RMP and has an impressive air delivery of 240 CMM which is highest in the segment.
- The fluidic integrated design of Orient Aeroquiet makes it an innovatively beautiful choice for the fifth wall in your home.
Orient’s spectacular Aeroseries range of fans is a great combination of technical and visual sophistication. If you are looking for a change in your living space, then this range of ceiling fans has to be the perfect choice. Experience air like never before!
This post is written in collaboration with Orient Electric