Now that we are into July, thought Ill share with you some of the makeup products that I bought in June. I’ve broken down the products into these categories:
1. Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup in 050 Medium Beige
2. Revlon PhotoReady Powder in 020 Light/Medium
3. L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect 12H Longlasting UV Protector
4. The Body Shop Moringa Beautifying Oil – Although this is a multipurpose oil that can be used on the face, hair and body, I’ve been using it more as a facial oil hence its in this category. Read review here.
1. The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub
2. Avon Senses Deos in My Moment and Re-charge
1. NYX Collection Noir Powder Black Liner
1. Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor in Candy Uva and Iced Orchid
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Kiss me Coral
3. e.l.f essential lipstick in Classy. Read review here.
4. Inglot Lipstick 234
5. MAC lipstick in Craving
6. BH Cosmetics lip gloss in 80’s Diva
1. Avon Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel in Flirty – Read review here
As usual, my lipsticks outdo all the other products but I didn’t realise that I just bought one liner this month! Gotta show my peepers a lotta love next month :))….Here are the pics.
|From Left to Right – Candy Uva, Iced Orchid, Kiss me Coral, Classy, Inglot 234, Craving|