The September 2015 My Envy Box arrived some time back and I thought I’ll quickly share with you what I got. I’ve been really happy with the boxes sent out lately so my expectation from the September box was quite high. Am I happy or disappointed? Read on to know 🙂
The Monsoon edition of My Envy Box arrived a couple of days back and it totally brightened that very dull and cloudy day. I loved the June box and to me, it was one of the best they sent out. The July box is great as well and I’m so glad that My Envy Box has upped their game and are sending out such wonderful boxes.
I love the July box because it contains one product that I was looking to buy and now I don’t have to 🙂 and one product I badly needed coz mine got over. Let’s take a look at what I got inside that pretty purple box.
- Masker Aide Weather Warrior Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask- Full size (Rs.400/- for 23g)
- H2O+ Dual Action Eye Makeup Remover Sample 40ml –
- Ananda Aloe Rose & Rose Distillate Hydrating Mask- 50g (Full size- Rs.1105/- for 100g) – This is the one I was looking to buy
- Catrice Cosmetics Waterproof Eye Pencil in Karate With Bronze Lee ( I love the name!) – Full size (Rs.330/-)
- Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Perfume Sample Vial (Rs.3300/- for 30ml)
I like everything in my box. It’s a good mix of makeup and skincare, the brands are well known and the box offers very good value for money. I’m now really looking forward to see what August brings me 😀
Each My Envy Box costs Rs 850 but since I love you all so much, I’m giving you a code that will get you 15% off on everything on their website that includes subscriptions + products. Click here and use the code DOLONPP during checkout.
Box sent by the brand
I won’t beat around the bush. The June 2015 edition of My Envy Box will have to be the best one they have come out till date. There is a good mix of makeup, skincare, hair care and fragrance, there are two full size products and the total value of the box is more than Rs 2000 which makes it a great buy at Rs 850.