Something strange has happened to me. All these years I have steered clear of anything shiny, shimmery or glittery on my lips. Mattes have been an all time favorite but things are slowly changing. Or maybe it is just a phase who knows but I see myself getting drawn towards shimmer lip colors! When I went to the L’Oreal counter to check out the new Infallible Mega Gloss range, I did not even look at the cream finish glosses! My eyes were stuck on the Dazzle range and I picked up a beautiful glittery dark purple berry shade called Gloss Me I’m Gorgeous. The Infallible Mega Gloss range is part of L’Oreal’s Cannes 2016 collection and priced at Rs 850 each (Please learn from them Revlon!)
Everytime I open the gold cap of the L’Oreal Color Riche Oud Obsession lipstick, I get a major chocolate craving. Specifically, dark chocolate truffle cake craving. Why? Because the lipstick looks exactly like a rich, truffle cake! L’Oreal has completed 30 years of the Color Riche range and to celebrate, has launched some new shades. The moment I set my eyes on Oud Obsession, I knew I had to have it. Strange, coz I’ve never really been a brown lip person. I used to find the color dull, boring and thought it made one look older. Now that I am older, I find brown quite flattering on myself.
Isn’t the world so much more colorful when you have your BFF by your side? L’Oreal Paris now gives you and your BFF the opportunity to have some fun coloring your hair and also stand a chance to meet Sonam Kapoor!
Here’s what you need to do.
- Step 1 – Follow @PoutPretty on Twitter, @poutpretty on Instagram and like my Facebook page.
- Step 2 – Tag yr BFF and tell me on either Fb, Twitter or Instagram why you want to color your hair with your BFF using the hashtag #NoColourNoFashion
- Step 3 – If I like your answer, 1 BFF pair will receive a pack of L’Oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss hair color each
- Step 4 – The winning pair has to click a selfie together of their colored hair and share the picture with me and L’Oreal Paris on either Facebook, twitter, getthelook, Instagram with the hashtag #NoColourNoFashion
- Step 5 – Lucky winners selected by L’Oreal stand a chance to meet Sonam Kapoor and win exciting fashion vouchers
Simple contest right? So start tagging and letting me know why you want to color your hair with your BFF to win a L’Oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss hair color for both of you. Here are some points you need to keep in mind.
- Contest starts 16th October and ends 21st October and is open only to Indian residents above 18 yrs
- There will be one winning pair chosen from all the entries sent to me via Fb, Instagram or Twitter
- I am responsible to host the contest and select the BFF couple who wins a hair color each. Prizes will be sent by L’Oreal Paris. They are also responsible to declare winners who get to meet Sonam Kapoor.
- Entries without the hashtag #NoColourNoFashion will not be accepted.
All the best!
After the last ‘Marvellous Matte‘ look with products from the new L’Oreal Paris Cannes 2015 Collection, it is now the turn of the ‘Glamorous Gloss‘ look. The new Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks (Rs 950) are fabulous. I have three shades from this range – Coral Encore, Plum Quartet and Rose Symphony. These liquid lip colors are not intensely pigmented but I’m loving the lightweight texture. They go on really smooth, the colors are pretty and they stay on much longer than the average gloss or liquid lipstick.
Like every year, L’Oreal Paris is out with their special Cannes Makeup Collection and for 2015 the theme is Matte vs Gloss. We have the new Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks, Colour Riche Swarovski Moist Matte Lipsticks and the new Super Liner Gel Intenza.