The iconic designer Sabyasachi and the iconic beauty brand Lakmé has come together once again to create Illuminate 2.0, a range designed to create looks that celebrate the glamour of shimmer. This range is all about luminous make up and includes the Illuminating Foundation, 4 new metallic shades of the Shine Line, the Sun-Kissed Bronzer, Moon-Lit Highlighter and Illuminating Shimmer Bricks. I was sent some of the products from this range to try out and in this post, will finally share my thoughts on the new Lakmé Absolute Illuminate Range.
Hiya pretties! Thanks to your love and support, the blog completed four years last month and here I am with a small giveaway to celebrate the occasion. There will be two winners and the prizes are:
- Ipsy June Glam Bag – contains an Urban Decay eyeshadow, ColourPop creme gel liner, Be a Bombshell lip gloss, Peter Lamas hair treatment mask (deluxe sample), Rodial stem cell cleansing cream (deluxe sample)
- Lakme hamper – contains four lipsticks and two nail polishes.
Like the prizes? Read the terms and conditions of the Giveaway carefully.
- Giveaway is open only to Indian residents above the age of 18
- Giveaway starts 5th July and ends 24th July. I will announce the names of the winners by the 30th of July
- You will need to comment on which prize you would like to win. If the two winners select the same prize, I will decide on who gets what
- I will be using Rafflecopter to select the two winners. The decision will be final and binding
- No fake entries please. I will be checking all entries and the fake ones will be disqualified
- It is mandatory to follow all the steps in the Rafflecopter widget
- I will be sending the prizes to the winners however I will not be held responsible for loss or damage of the products in transit.
Enough of rules. Let’s get to the real thing. Just follow the steps in the Rafflecopter widget and that is it. In case you face any problem, shoot me a mail at email@example.com. All the Best!
Lakmé is back with its progressive style statement for the season and it’s all about an Illuminated look and the products used to create it. Inspired by the shimmer and sparkle of a precious crystal, the new product range consists of Shimmer Lipsticks, new Eyeshadow Palettes, Eye Liners, Kajal and Nail Colors.
- Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Lip Shimmer – The new range consists of fifteen shades that deliver a rich color sheen with a reflective shimmer finish. Priced at Rs. 700/-
- Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette – available in Silver and Gold. The palette comprises six eye shadow options in satin and shimmer finish. Priced at Rs. 995/-
- Lakmé Absolute Precision Eye Artist Eyeliner – available in 3 metallic shades: Emerald Green, Blue Sapphire and Burnished Brown. Priced at Rs. 850/-
- Lakmé Absolute Precision Eye Artist Kajal – is a twist up variant that delivers a rich black finish. Priced at Rs. 750/-
- Lakme Absolute Gel Stylist – available in 10 glitter shades. Priced at Rs. 400/-
Lakmé is out with a new addition to their Absolute Skin Gloss range – Lakmé Absolute Skin Gloss Facial Foam.
Kick start your beauty regime with this self-foaming face wash, which cleanses the skin, and gives it a gentle glow. Recommended by skin experts, the Lakmé Absolute Skin Gloss Facial Foam sets base for a glossy skin regime which ensures glowing skin. The addition of Lakmé Absolute Skin Gloss Facial Foam to the existing range consisting of Lakmé Absolute Skin Gloss Reflection Serum, Lakmé Absolute Skin Gloss Gel Crème and the Lakmé Absolute Skin Gloss Overnight Mask, completes the gloss regime, which gives you glossy and hydrated skin.
Za from the House of Shiseido has launched the Za True White Liquid Foundation enriched with Vitamin C & E, Minerals & Hyaluronic Acid. The Illuminating & Poreless Liquid Foundation creates Pearly Translucent & Radiant skin while SPF 25PA++ gives lasting protection from the sun. The Za True White Liquid Foundation is easy to blend; giving a natural full coverage and providing a sheer beautiful finish to the skin. This light weight foundation is suited for Indian climate and skin tones.. Price: 30mL for Rs.950 and available at Shoppers Stop, Central, Health & Glow and newU in Mumbai, Delhi NCR and Bangalore. You can also get it at Nykaa.