The iconic designer Sabyasachi and the iconic beauty brand Lakmé has come together once again to create Illuminate 2.0, a range designed to create looks that celebrate the glamour of shimmer. This range is all about luminous make up and includes the Illuminating Foundation, 4 new metallic shades of the Shine Line, the Sun-Kissed Bronzer, Moon-Lit Highlighter and Illuminating Shimmer Bricks. I was sent some of the products from this range to try out and in this post, will finally share my thoughts on the new Lakmé Absolute Illuminate Range.
Lakmé is back with its progressive style statement for the season and it’s all about an Illuminated look and the products used to create it. Inspired by the shimmer and sparkle of a precious crystal, the new product range consists of Shimmer Lipsticks, new Eyeshadow Palettes, Eye Liners, Kajal and Nail Colors.
- Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Lip Shimmer – The new range consists of fifteen shades that deliver a rich color sheen with a reflective shimmer finish. Priced at Rs. 700/-
- Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette – available in Silver and Gold. The palette comprises six eye shadow options in satin and shimmer finish. Priced at Rs. 995/-
- Lakmé Absolute Precision Eye Artist Eyeliner – available in 3 metallic shades: Emerald Green, Blue Sapphire and Burnished Brown. Priced at Rs. 850/-
- Lakmé Absolute Precision Eye Artist Kajal – is a twist up variant that delivers a rich black finish. Priced at Rs. 750/-
- Lakme Absolute Gel Stylist – available in 10 glitter shades. Priced at Rs. 400/-