I really enjoyed using The Body Shop Oils of Life Facial Oil because of how light it was and how well it kept my skin hydrated. After using the oil, I was keen to try out other products from the Oils of Life range so I picked up the Sleeping Cream (Rs 2495) and the Eye Cream Gel (Rs 2395). If you want to know if the products work for me or not, read on for the review.
The Body Shop has come out with some stellar products recently and their latest launch is the Oils of Life Intensely Revitalizing Sleeping Cream. The products in the Oils of Life skincare range include three precious natural seed oils that claim to nourish and bring back radiance to tired, lifeless looking skin. From this range, I have tried the Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil and I love the product. Read on to know what I think of the latest addition to the range.
This refreshing yet cushiony and ultra-nourishing cream will effortlessly melt onto your skin, leaving it feeling smoother, more supple and visibly rested. Apply our Oils of Life Intensely Revitalizing Sleeping Cream onto your fingertips and massage gently onto your face, neck and décolleté in an upward motion.
Skin looks and feels:
– More supple
– Visibly Rested
– Reduced appearance of ageing
3 Precious Revitalizing Seed Oils:
- Black cumin oil from Egypt, known for its concentration in antioxidants
- Rosehip oil from Chile, rich in repairing Omega 3 and 6
- Camellia oil from China, naturally rich in nutritive oleic acid
7 Powerful Essential Oils:
- Lavender Oil from France, known for calming and sedative properties
- Rosemary Leaf Oil from Tunisia, helps prevent free radical damage and improves skin tone
- Geranium Oil from South Africa, promotes radiant skin
- Roman Camomile Oil from Central Europe, a calming agent
- Marjoram Leaf Oil from Mediterranean countries, used to fragrance the product
- Orange Peel Oil from Southeast Asia, revitalizes the skin
- Lavandin Oil from Provence, stimulates the fusion of elastin and collagen
Rs 2495 (80 ml)